Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
- Mrs Raelene Redfern
- Mrs Mellanie Pirie Curriculum and Instruction
- Miss Tarnae Bate Kindergarten - Wellbeing
- Mrs Sarah Thurston Years 3-6 Curriculum and Wellbeing
- Mrs Kim Tier (AP Curriculum)
- K Butterflies: Miss Tarnae Bates
- 1 Toucans: Mrs Kim Tier
- 2 Penguins: Miss Laura Petkovska
- 2/3 Hedgehogs: Ms Teagan Hunter
- 3/4 Zebras: Ms Amanda Zaffonato
- 4/5 Wallabies: Mrs Tarra Weiberle
- 5/6 Narwhals: Mr Nikolaj Nielsen
- 5/6 Tigers: Mrs Sarah Thurston
LaST (Learning and Support Teacher)
- Mrs Christine Ruscica
- Ms Connie Darin (Thur & Fri)
- Mrs Dayna Fincher
- Mrs Glenda Cameron (Tues-Thursday)
- Ms Michelle Hutchinson (Relieving School Administration Manager)
- Ms Lesley Knowles
- Mrs Caryn Jewell (Mon)
Learning Support Officers
- Ms Pamela York (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- Miss Leah Cotton
- Mr Steve Dillon
- Olivia Blackmore (Wed)